lundi 10 juillet 2017

Nature - creative Scrappers DT

Hello Creatives!

Here I am with a new page using Sketch 308!!! I decided to pay a tribute to my garden which I have totally created with my sister-in-law! It used to be a jungle when we bought our house, and we managed to turn it into a heaven place.
I really like walking in it and observe birds and my flowers. Peonies are my favorites but I also like poppies.

Those are special to me. I like the shape of their petals. They look like lace....And to top it all, their color perfectly matches my Neon Summer sequins from Spiegelmomscraps... :-)


I really like taking picture of the variety of plants and flowers I managed to grow. I think I might even make an album totally dedicated to them!


Hope you enjoyed my page, 
Waiting for you now to create beauties using the July sketch!

Love from France,
Christine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire