samedi 28 janvier 2017

Life in Pictures - Creative Scrappers DT

Bonjour à tous,
Hello there!

Tout au long du mois, j'ai pu admirer vos interprétations du sketch de Janvier, ainsi que celles de la DT. Il est maintenant temps pour moi de vous faire découvrir mon interprétation du sketch #302.
Throughout the month, I've admired your interpretations of the sketch and the ones from the Design Team, now it is time for me to show you how I interpreted sketch #302



Pour ma page, j'ai choisi 2 photos de Pierre que j'aime tout particulièrement, ainsi qu'une collection de papiers que j'aime également beaucoup. Moi qui ne scrappe jamais du jaune.... LOL.
J'ai choisi de glisser une photo noir et blanc, afin de rappeler les motifs du papier. Puis, pour ajoutr un peu de pep's, une petite touche de orange (encre, badge, peinture et die)
To illustrate this sketch, I decided to use 2 pictures of my son, and a collection of a French paper brand which I particularly like. I also decided to match a black and white picture with a picture in color, just like the papers match yellow with black and white designs.
Then I decided to add a touch of orange (ink, badge, paint and die cuts)

Voici quelques détails ...
Here are some details....
Zoom on a mixture of stickers, badge, ink and stamps.


For more of my work you can visit my instagram account @Scrapgirl22 or my blog ....
Also, please join creative scrappers on instagram @creativescrappers and use hastag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you created.
Love xxx

A très vite, Biz
Christine


2 commentaires: